Our pharma client is seeking a new colleague to join their Romanian office as an Accounting Manager. The role is responsible for supporting the affiliate in the accounting and financial field.
Under the guidance of regional Finance Director, this position ensures that Romanian Legal entity financial records are prepared in accordance with all statutory, regulatory and group reporting requirements. The Accounting Manager is taking part in the building of a strong control environment over the relevant accounting/finance processes and that relevant controls are effective and proved.
- Conduct accounting, reporting and controlling activities, coordinating the activities to ensure timely and accurate financial statements
- Support and manage tax audits, complex accounting treatments, and preparation of fiscal and statutory reports
- Maintain supporting evidence of control operation for audit purposes
- Contact point for external auditors in the review of quarterly closings, documentation for accounting procedures and accruals
- Responsible for signing the general ledger
- Drive financial close and preparation of accurate financials
- Ensure the process for collecting relevant information and generating journal requests and supporting documentation is in place (e.g. Prepayments, Accruals, Reclassification); and ensure this is correctly posted by Finance SSC/ BPO
- MA/Msc in Accounting or Finance
- ACA / or ACCA / or CPA and / or equivalent accounting qualification
- Strong local GAAP and taxing knowledge
- Experience in Pharma industry is an advantage
- Experience with Excel and PowerPoint
- Solid working knowledge of accounting and internal control standards
- Solid experience with SAP systems
- Advanced level of English
- Solid financial analysis skills
- Experienced communication skills with various management levels
Should you be interested please do not hesitate to contact us or leave a comment with your details below.