Our cookies help us to:
- Make our website work as you’d expect
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook and Twitter
- Personalise our site to you to help you get what you need faster
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
Our own cookies
- Remembering your search settings
- Remembering if you have accepted our terms and conditions
- Showing you which pages you have recently visited
- Tailoring content to your needs
There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than to not use our site. If you switch off cookies in your browser our website will not function as it should.
Third party cookies
Our site, like most websites, includes functionality provided by third parties.
We use anonymous visitor statistics cookies to record how many visitors our website has had, where these visitors came from, and which pages the visitors have visited whilst on the website. This allows us to modify our website over time to improve its usability and make popular and important information easier to find.
Turning cookies off
You can find out more about cookies here and also more information on switching off cookies for the most popular website browsers by following the links below: